A Return to Gratitude
Discovered a list of blessings that are sometimes overlooked…
- A job that provides steady income while you pursue your dreams
- Not having to cook
- The desire for knowledge
- The beach – the feel of sand and surf, the smell of wind and sea
- Watching the sunset behind the Ko’olau
- A nap
- Friendship that endures time and distance
- The support and loving presence of family
- The smell of rain on a warm spring day
- Looking through old family photos
What are some of the blessings you may have overlooked? Comment and share.
a hui hou…
After having to put my friends’ dog down today, I’m so grateful for the gift of unconditional love that our pets give us. They are ALL truly amazing spirits!