A Season for Magic
A Season for Magic
Whether you live in a cold or warm climate, during this season of the year there is a special magic to be found…..if we can pause long enough. In the midst of the excitement and sometimes chaos, here are a few ways to make the season one of self-discovery.
- Listen to your heart. Listen to that inner voice that is always there to guide you where you need to go. Pause and be present in the moment.
- Find your focus. Sometimes we think focus means “work harder”, but you might find you are more productive if you ease up just a little.
- Learn to be more balanced. Do things that bring your mind, body, and spirit into alignment. It can be as simple as going outside, standing barefoot on the ground, and taking 10 really deep breaths.
- Cultivate solitude. It is healthy for us to have time alone. It’s amazing what joy and love you can discover while in solitude, especially for yourself.
- Express yourself. Find a way to share your dreams and aspirations. That can be with journaling, vision boards, or through other creative outlets.
- Accept yourself. You are a gift to the world worth sharing and allow others to share theirs as well.
- Use your imagination. Visualize what it is you want down to the smallest detail. What are your wildest dreams? Go make it happen.
- Go play. Find your joy and go there! Put your worries in a box and leave it for a day.
- Be the light for others. Share a kind word or thought, offer a helping hand and a warm smile. There are angels among us, are you one of them?
- Respect the needs of your body. Don’t forget the basics for staying well – eat healthy, stay hydrated, get enough exercise and sleep.
The journey of a year is coming to an end. Cherish the moments, all of them, the ups and downs. Cherish the places you have been and people you have seen. Bid farewell to those whose journeys have called them someplace else, knowing they are always there when you need to call on them. Honor the lessons you have learned and those who helped you learn them. Honor your journey and find the magic of the season.
If you would like more information or support for your wellness journey, please contact me at email@example.com
Until next year…